IP OFFICE IP500 PLATFORM
Avaya IP Office 500 is a highly modular unified communications platform designed to meet the requirements of small and medium enterprises. The award-winning IP Office 500 gives growing companies a complete solution for telephony, messaging, networking, conferencing, customer management, and unified communications. In a single, compact solution, Avaya IP Office provides an unprecedented set of leading-edge communications capabilities to help your employees work smarter and serve your customers more effectively.
Flexible. Expandable. Scalable – with support for up to 12 expansion modules, IP Office 500 provides a combination of up to 384 analog, digital, and IP telephones that can be added quickly and easily. And with the ability to add up to 8 T1/PRI/E1 connections (192 T1/PRI channels or 240 E1 channels), there’s plenty of capacity to keep up with business growth. Analog and SIP trunks are also supported, so you can connect your IP Office 500 to virtually any interface you desire.
Proven reliability, dependable security – IP Office 500 contains no moving parts such as hard drives or fans, which can fail or cause the unit to overheat. With IP Office 500, you have the backing of Avaya — a global leader in business communications systems with a legacy of reliability for over 100 years.
Built-in resiliency – For businesses with more than one location, IP Office 500 can deliver continuous operation while maintaining full-feature transparency across sites without the need for redundant hardware. In the event of a power outage or switch failure, users can automatically failover to another location’s switch, providing resiliency and securing business continuity.
Additionally, Preferred Edition PC Servers can be deployed anywhere in the network, ensuring continuous operation and voice message back-up.Integrated conferencing – IP Office includes up to 128 conference channels (maximum 64 parties per conference) to allow quick set up of conference calls on the fly. Or, schedule them in advance and let IP Office notify participants automatically.
Seamlessly incorporate business applications – With Avaya and Avaya partners, you can incorporate a wide range of applications to enhance and tailor your IP Office system to the specific needs of your business. Whether your business needs proactive appointment reminders, call accounting, or customized phone applications, Avaya has a network of partners with solutions that are fully tested to be “Avaya Compliant”
Proactive monitoring – The IP Office System Status Application (SSA) provides real-time diagnostics, allowing for maximum up-time and speedy resolution of potential issues. SSA also warns when system resources are reaching capacity (trunks, VCM, voice ports, etc.). Access to the SSA client can be local or remote, and historical alarms are stored on IP Office without the need for a local PC.
IP Office can:
• Reduce or eliminate monthly expenses - IP
Office will help you lower the cost of communications, with capabilities such
as conferencing, making calls over managed
Internet service (Voice over IP) or low-cost Internet telephony service provider through SIP trunking and the comprehensive benefits
of a converged communications system.
• Centralize administration – For businesses with more than one location, IP Office enables remote management and administration from a central location. No need to have an administrator at every site.
• Operate more efficiently – IP Office has a range of messaging, auto-attendant and interactive voice response (IVR) capabilities to provide complete support for your
customers. Integrate messaging and advanced call routing into your customer service operations, freeing up staff to focus on more critical tasks.
MODEL: IP OFFICE 500FORMAT: Hardware
DIMENSIONS: IP Office 500: 17.5 W x 2.9 H x 14.4” D (445 x 73 x 365mm); Minimum clearance front and back: 3” (75mm) Expansion Modules: 17.5 W x 2.8 H x 9.7” D (445 x 71 x
245mm); Minimum clearance front and back: 3” (75mm)
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 32° to 104°F (0° to +40°C). 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
POWER SUPPLY: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 81-115VA, 2.5A maximum
SECURITY: • E911 • PIN-restricted terminals • CLI call-back for Remote Access
• Integral Firewall • Network Address Translation (NAT) • PAP/CHAP authentication protocols • Time profiles • VPN support • System Management Audit Trail
NETWORKING: • QSIG Networking over T1, E1 and IP • Uniform Dial Plan
• Preferred Edition Networked Messaging • Proactive remote monitoring via SNMP
• VPN support - IPSec or L2TP • SIP trunking to low-cost Internet Telephony Service Providers
• Multi-site option (up to 1000 users across 32 sites) features such as Busy Lamp Field, Paging, Desk-todesk calling, Calling/connected name and number, Hold and Transfer, Centralized Voicemail, Internal Directory, Absent Text Message, Anti-Tromboning, Remote Hot- Desking and Distributed Hunt Groups.
DATA FUNCTIONALITY: • Bandwidth on demand • DHCP server • Integral router – RIP-2
• Internet Access • LAN-to-LAN routing • Multi-Link PPP • Remote Access Server (RAS)